Asia’s Best Singing Competition Season 3 goes online, revealing the finalist
TAG Media Group launches Asia’s Best Singing Competition with its third season online to continuously highlight Filipino and Asian talent, revealing its nine finalists, namely:
- James Austria, 19 years old, of Pasig City, Metro Manila;
- Guillermo Baquiran, 11 years old, of General Trias, Cavite;
- Maria Patricia G Blanco, 23 years old, of Taguig City, Metro Manila;
- Michaela Angelica S Bobis, 20 years old, of Quezon City, Metro Manila;
- Princess Jilianne E Canete, 10 years old, of Rizal;
- Renz Kian Dimayacyac, 11 years old, of Abra de Ilog, Occidental Mindoro;
- Claudia Louisse Eliver, 12 years old, of Binalbagan, Negros Occidental;
- Andria Pauline D Gutierrez, 20 years old, of Makati City, Metro Manila; and,
- Elysha Nillo, 22 years old, of Las Pinas City, Metro Manila.
These promising young singers will be judged by jazz king, singer, host Richard Merck, Engineer Grace Bondad Nicolas – TAG Media Group producer, Adonis Tabanda of Adonis Tabanda Music, and The Infinite’s Russel Dionisio.
Each contestant will be judged based on the following criteria: 30% Voice, 20% Stage Presence (Confidence), 20% Audience Impact (Live Audience), 20% Mastery of Lyrics and Timing, and 10% Facebook Likes (Influence and Followers – Organic and Legit).
All Asia’s Best Singing Competition finalists are Asian, between the ages of 10 and 30, and must go through auditions, semi-finals, online campaigns, and grand finals during the gala night.
The Grand Prize Winner will be TAG Media’s Brand Ambassador and an official performer at TAG Media Group events and concerts.
He or she will receive a round-trip ticket to Hong Kong or the equivalent in cash, as well as a trophy and certificate.
The Season 3 Grand Finale and Gala Night will take place in July 2021.
For more information, you can call 0977-897-8877 or (02) 219-3503 or visit TAG Media Group on their official facebook account.